Service Department - Roadside Assistance
Maserati North America Inc. provides each new car with a transferable 4-year or 50,000-mile (whichever comes first) New Car Limited Warranty.
Maserati North America Inc. also offers Maserati Roadside Assistance throughout the New Car Limited Warranty period on all new Maserati vehicles sold in the US and Canada.
Available toll-free, 24/7 at 888-371-1802, the program provides transport to the nearest authorized Maserati dealership when necessary. If overnight warranty repairs are required, limited rental reimbursement may also be provided through the program.
For more information on the Maserati New Car Limited Warranty and the Maserati Roadside Assistance Program, please contact Maserati of Charleston
Should your Maserati vehicle be immobilised following a breakdown, accident, theft or attempted theft, flat battery, loss and/or breakage of keys or tyre puncture, the assistance centre will be able to ensure the following services:
- Roadside assistance and recovery: a recovery vehicle which will tow the Maserati vehicle from the place where it is immobilised to the nearest Maserati authorised repair shop or service centre, or to the nearest fuel station, or which will replace on-the-spot the damaged tyre (the only tyre that may be used for this operation is the spare one provided with the vehicle).
- Taxi for picking-up and delivering back the replacement vehicle: following the transportation of the Maserati vehicle to an Authorised Repair Shop (max 150 €).
- Replacement vehicle: whenever more than 4 hours of labour certified by the Authorised Repair Shop are required to repair the Maserati vehicle.
- Homeward travel for passengers or provision of their onward journey: whenever the repairs require over 24 hours of labour, as certified by the Authorised Repair Shop.
- Recovery of the repaired vehicle: by suitable transport means, a driver or a rental vehicle or a plane or railway ticket.
- Hotel accommodation expenses: whenever the vehicle at the Authorised Repair Shop cannot be repaired in a day.
- Repatriation of the vehicle from abroad: If the stop for repairs requires more than 5 working days certified by the Authorised Repair Shop or if the vehicle cannot be repaired at a local workshop.
- Lack of fuel.
Note: As to Maserati vehicles hired on a short-term or long-term basis, the sole service provided by Maserati Assistance shall be the roadside assistance and recovery.